Last Updated: 2023-10-17
Information We Collect
1. Anonymous Usage Statistics:
1.1 We may collect anonymous usage statistics automatically when you visit our Website. These statistics include:
- Your IP address
- Browser type and version
- The pages you visit on our Website
- The time and date of your visit
- The time spent on each page
- Other non-identifiable information related to your usage of the Website
We use this information to improve the Website’s functionality and user experience. We do not link this data to any personally identifiable information.
2.1 The Website may include various forms where you can voluntarily submit information, which may include:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Other contact information you provide
- Messages or inquiries you send through the contact forms
- Any images or files you choose to upload
3. How We Use Your Information
3.1 We use the information collected for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and provide the information or assistance you request.
- To improve our Website’s content, functionality, and user experience.
- To monitor and analyze usage patterns on our Website.
3.2 Petderm will use your email address solely for the purpose of sending you emails related to forms and Petderm’s services, promotions, and relevant information. We will not share your email address with third parties without your explicit consent unless legally required to do so. To unsubscribe, you can follow the instructions provided in email you receive from Petderm or contact us at 403-370-8800.
4. Data Security
4.1 Petderm has taken appropriate measures to protect the information you provide or that is collected automatically through the Website. However, please be aware that no method of data transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and Petderm cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
4.2 Petderm has taken reasonable measures to ensure that its email service is free from viruses, bugs, defects, malfunctions, and trojans horses, but no warranty is given to this effect and Petderm shall have no liability if this is not the case.
5. Sharing Your Information
5.1 Petderm does not sell, trade, or share your personally identifiable information with third parties without your explicit consent. We may, however, share anonymous usage statistics with third-party service providers to help us analyze and improve the Website.
8. Contact Us